• Conversando: The Secretariat for Laity, Family and Life presents topics of interest relating to faith Mondays at 7:30 p.m. at https://www.facebook.com/groups/983018745501489
• Construction Missions: If you are interested in serving those in our sister Diocese of San Juan de la Maguana in Dominican Republic, contact the Mission Office, 407-246-4890 or email Caroline Genovesi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mission dates are: June 19-26, July 17-24, Aug. 28-Sept. 4, Oct. 23-30.
• Rummage sale: Thursday, July 15, and Friday, July 16, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, July 17, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Sts. Peter and Paul Parish, 5300 Old Howell Branch Rd., Winter Park. Sale will be COVID compliant.
• urviving Divorce: Mondays on Zoom, 7 p.m. St. Margaret Mary Parish’s program includes online access to videos to view on your own, followed by secure, confidential discussion Monday nights on Zoom with trained facilitators. Register at https://stmargaretmary.org/divorce-support-group/ or call 407-645-0284.
The Great Vigil-Solemnity of the Sacred Heart & Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary: Friday, June 11, 7 p.m.- Midnight, Annunciation Catholic Church, 1020 Montgomery Rd., Altamonte Springs.
Mass in honor of the Immaculate Heart of Mary: Saturday, June 12, 8 a.m., Annunciation Catholic Church, 1020 Montgomery Rd., Altamonte Springs.
• Holy Hour for Vocations: Tuesday, June 15, 7-8 p.m., St. Charles Borromeo, 4001 Edgewater Dr., Orlando. Join the community to pray for vocations. 407-293-9556.
• Charismatic Mass: Monday, June 21, 6-9:30 p.m., St. Mark the Evangelist, 7081 S.E. Hwy. 42, Summerfield. 352-347-9317.
• Rosary: After daily Masses Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. St. Jude Parish, 443 Marion Oaks Dr., Ocala. Come and experience the power of the rosary as we pray in community. 352-347-0154.
Secular Order Discalced Carmelites: First Saturday of the month, Our Lady of the Springs, 4047 NE 21st St., Ocala. Men and Women, do you find yourself wishing and praying about ways to deepen your spiritual life? The Regina Pacis Discalced Carmelite Secular Order may help you discern. Coralia García, 352-318-2663, or an OCDS member in your parish.
Secular Franciscans of the Lady Poverty Fraternity: first Sundays, virtual meeting, 12:30-3:30 p.m. Email Mike Ruf at email@example.com, for a Zoom invitation.
Secular Franciscans of the Mother of the Living Gospel: First Saturdays, 10 a.m.-noon, Incarnation Parish, Royal Hall, 1515 Edgewater Dr., Orlando. Margie Sweeney, 407-973-3366; facebook.com/MotheroftheLivingGospel.
SAN PEDRO EVENTS
The following are offered at San Pedro Spiritual Development Center at 2400 Dike Rd., Winter Park - https://www.sanpedrocenter.org/upcoming-events:
• Father’s Day Cookout: Sunday, June 17, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., St. John the Apostle Bldg. Begin the day with Mass in our Mary, Mother of God Chapel followed by a cookout and lawn games.
• Hermitage Retreat: Friday, June 17, 5 p.m. – Sunday, June 20, 11 a.m. A silent retreat guided by Franciscan Father Vianney Cunningham and Jeanne and Tony Walter, members of the Secular Franciscan Order following the rhythm of solitude and quiet of St. Francis of Assisi.
• Memorial Mass for June Deceased Priests: Monday, June 28, 10:30 a.m., Mary, Mother of God Chapel. Come pray for our priests who passed during June.
• Quo Vadis Discernment Retreat: Monday, Aug. 2, 8 a.m. – Wednesday, Aug. 4, 11 a.m. High school men, discover where and how God is calling you. Join seminarians and priests in prayer, sports and conversation to learn more about the priesthood, grow in faith and better discern God’s call through this camp experience. Information on vocations: https://www.orlandodiocese.org/ministries-offices/vocations/ Register https://www.eventbrite.com/e/quo-vadis-2021-tickets-153015717129
• Women’s Silent Retreat: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made: – Friday, Aug. 6, 4 p.m. – Sunday, Aug. 8, 11 a.m. beginner silent retreat for women who want to deepen their relationship with the Lord by exploring the miracle of their creation and beauty of their femininity. Commuting and on-campus options.
• Agape Mission Market, 1771 N. Semoran Blvd., Orlando. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m., and 1-4:30 p.m.; and at 644 S. 9th St., Lake Wales, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11 a.m. and noon-4 p.m., and Fridays, 5-7 p.m. Volunteers needed to help sort, pack, stock and distribute food.
• Rosemont Mission Market: 4300 Clarcona Ocoee Rd., Orlando. Open Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Clerical/administrative volunteers needed to assist with data entry, copying, filing and organization for Family Stability Program in Orlando, 1819 N. Semoran Blvd., Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Volunteer medical professionals needed at St. Thomas Free Medical Clinic in St. Cloud. Kelly.Bender@cflcc.org,
• azarus Free Dental Clinic of St. Paul Parish in Leesburg is looking for volunteer dental professionals. If interested, contact Myrta Aviles at 352-748-4567.
• St. Luke’s Free Medical and Dental Clinic in Eustis: Volunteer medical professionals needed at each clinic. Erin.Burley@cflcc.org.
• St. Vincent de Paul Orlando provides volunteer opportunities through its stores and food pantries for students needing volunteer hours. Apply at svdporlando.org.
• JMJ Pregnancy Center volunteers needed: front desk reception; supply room manager (sorting/organizing donations/offering community resources); advisor (performing pregnancy tests, counseling women about options, offering education/consolation; Sonographer (must have ARDMS license or medical background) to perform limited non-diagnostic ultrasounds. Visit JMJpc.org, Ashley Cahalane, 407-839-0620.