Founded in 1939, Florida Catholic Media continues to provide its readers with timely news from across Florida, the United States, the Vatican, and around the world - all from a Catholic perspective. The Florida Catholic e-Editions for the dioceses of Orlando, Palm Beach and Venice are published weekly, 49 issues per year. The Florida Catholic and La Voz Católica newspapers and e-Editions in the Archdiocese of Miami are published monthly, 12 issues each per year.
- The four Florida Catholic e-Editions is received by 50,000+ Catholic households in the x-county area of the dioceses of Orlando, Palm Beach, Venice, and the Archdiocese of Miami.
- Our readership is approximately 55,000 readers per issue, not including pass-along readership.
- 96% of our readers say they read the magazine, with 61% of the readers indicating they read it more than once during the week.
- Our advertising to editorial ratio is no more than 25% advertising to 75% editorial. That means your ad won’t get lost in a clutter of advertisements – your ad will be read.
Demographics of a Catholic Reader
- On the subject of demographics, Catholics consume more of just about everything when compared with the general public.
- They are 2.5 times more likely to take vacations of more than 100 miles from home.
- The Florida Catholic appeals to all ages: 49% (60 years and older) and 51% (59 years or younger).
- More than half of our readers have household incomes that exceed $50,000 annually. Please call us today and reserve your space in the St. Augustine Catholic magazine. Space is a premium and fills up quickly!